- Beacon Hill History + Photo Tour
- Picturesque streets
- 19th-century architecture
- Hidden gems off-the-beaten path
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Corner of Beacon + Joy St.—directly across the street from Boston Common. **Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time. Your punctuality is appreciated.** Train Stop: Park St (Green or Red Line). Walk towards the MA State House and turn left onto Beacon St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY PhotoWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.