- Guided tour lets you make the most of your visit
- See parts of the theater not open to the general public
- Listen to commentary on the theater's architecture and history
- Tick this must-visit landmark in Chicago off your list
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tours run daily at 12:00pm
- Tour content is subject to change. When events or rehearsals are in progress, there may be limited access to the stage and backstage areas
- Tours are first come first served and subject to availability. Visit to see list of closures
- Vouchers are redeemed at the Box Office. Please note the Box Office lobby is closed on weekends. Please wait inside the lobby and a tour guide will check guests in and redeem vouchers approximately 15 minutes before the tour
- Voucher must be exchanged for a timed ticket
- Tour lasts approximately one hour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Madison Square Garden Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.