Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening cruise on Tampa Bay
- Enjoy an optional gourmet meal while watching a gorgeous sunset
- Take a romantic stroll or dance the night away to live entertainment
- Great date night activity for couples
Departure & Return
The StarLite Majesty is Slip 58 in the marina. The City of Clearwater operates a pay per plate parking lot at the Clearwater Beach Marina with parking paid by the hour at parking kiosks in the lot. Parking spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis for marina activity patrons only.
What To Expect
The inner dining area offers plenty of comfortable seating with large picture windows to see the sites, while the outer deck provides fresh air and an open view of the landscape.
Settle in for an optional 3-course dinner (for purchase onboard). Typical dishes may include StarLite chicken spinaci, vegetarian harvest, chef’s selection seafood, chicken Sapphire, the Chef’s Creation, stuffed shrimp, sea scallops, New Zealand rack of lamb, surf and turf, or Chateaubriand. All entrees are served with an appetizer, Caesar salad, bread with olive oil, herbs and spices, and a dessert.
Afterward, listen to live music, grab a drink at the onboard bar, then dance the night away or take a romantic stroll along the outer deck.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 260 travelers
- OPERATED BY Starlite Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The music volume was low and made it possible to relax without blaring music." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews