Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunrise hot air balloon flight over Colorado Springs
- Opportunity to view wildlife for the air
- Take home a flight certificate to commemorate the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select hotels included
Departure & Return
Please look for the airplane at the NE corner of E. Fountain Blvd. and Newport Rd. We meet in the lobby of the Radisson Hotel (1645 Newport Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, located behind the Airplane Restaurant).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hot Air Balloon Flights take place in an uncontrolled outdoor environment and include transportation by van or 4-wheel drive vehicle. All riders should wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and dress in layers for the cooler temperatures at sunrise. All riders must be sturdy on their feet with no recent injuries. Riders should consult a physician with any questions about their ability to participate in the activity. All riders must sign waivers. Hand-held cameras, binoculars, and closable water bottles are welcome aboard the balloon. There are no bathrooms in the field.
- All balloon flights are subject to weather. If the weather conditions do not permit a safe flight on the day you are scheduled, your flight will be cancelled by the pilot and you may reschedule or be refunded in full. Riders should monitor their cell phones for an early morning call from the pilot or crew chief regarding weather.
- All riders cancelling their reservations within 24 hours of the activity departure or who are a "no show" are considered non-refundable.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests Maximum Weight 225 LBS (without additional considerations)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Out West
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.