- Learn about the local ecosystem while you hike
- Enjoy a hike on a less-traveled section of the park
- Stop along the way to take in the scenic views
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
NOC Gatlinburg 1138 Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 37738 Meet in front of the stairs **NOTE: You will follow the guide in your own vehicle to the trailhead.**
You will finish the tour at the trailhead where you are free to go from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be in good physical condition, able to climb over downed trees, walk on uneven surfaces and climb in elevation
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to operate. If you are traveling solo, you may join into an existing tour or pay the 2 person rate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not provide transportation. You will follow the guide to the trailhead in your own vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Walk in the Woods
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I will definitely book with A Walk In The Woods next time we are in the are!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews