- Small-group Portuguese cooking class
- Cook and eat a 3-course dinner with wine
- Enjoy Portuguese appetizers as you cook
- Learn the secrets behind some traditional dishes
- Menu items change with the season for maximum flavor
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
This class starts at 6.30 pm . Leaving the metro PICOAS metro station, walking distance of 8 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Water, juice, and soft drinks are available.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking Lisbon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms