Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn where to find the best street art in Lisbon
- A private tour allows you to be flexible and customize your day
- Traveling with a guide means you won’t get lost
- The perfect tour for art fans and photographers alike
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking tour -- wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Maximum group size is 8 people.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TheCityGuru
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Many cobblestones and steep streets, a bit hard for me as I came with a swollen ligament in my foot, but no one rushed me to keep up with the group." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews