3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get acquainted with the eclectic sights of east London on a private tour of London’s hippest area. In Shoreditch, you’ll marvel at kaleidoscopic street art and browse vintage clothes stores while hearing how the area has transformed from a working class neighborhood to a fashionable and thriving hub. On Brick Lane, inhale the fragrant aroma of Indian food and browse record shops before you discover the hidden treasures of Old Street. On this private tour, you’ll receive undivided attention from your guide.
- Private tour of east London hot spots such as Shoreditch and Hoxton
- Admire vibrant street art and vintage clothes shops in Shoreditch
- Feast your senses on the sights and smells of Brick Lane
- Learn about the area's radical transformation and artistic heritage
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private and personalized
Start when you like
Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
Food and drinks other than the ones included in the experience
Tickets to any attractions
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Starbucks Coffee , The Concourse, 100 Liverpool St, London EC2M 7PP, UK
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.