- Jack the Ripper walking tour of East London
- See the streets of London brought to life with innovative RIPPER-VISION™ projections
- Learn the facts, conspiracies and mysteries of Jack of the Ripper from your expert guide
- Experience London’s dark side on a spine-chilling night tour
Departure & Return
This tour meets outside the front doors of the Whitechapel Art Gallery, which is located outside of Exit Three of Aldgate East tube Station, please allow plenty of time to arrive 10 minutes before the tours scheduled departure.
The Tour ends near Spitalfields Market and lasts approx 1 hour 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY secret chamber tours ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "While actual photos of victims were shared, the tour participants were always notified of the upcoming content so they could choose to avoid looking at the photos and Ripper-Vision if they wanted." See review
- "Excellent walking tour with a very well informed charismatic guide and the 'Ripper Vision' is a nice idea giving you a better insight into how the area looked when the crimes took place." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews