- Set off on the Rainbow Lagoon in a sparkling swan boat that’s lit up
- A fun activity with friends or a partner—bring an onboard picnic with you
- A great way to access beautiful views of the Rainbow Harbor sunset
- A safe experience—a US coast guard-approved life vest is provided
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Wheel Fun Rentals - Rainbow Lagoon Swan Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use