Explore our promoted experiences
- Eerie haunted history carriage tour of the French Quarter
- Explore one of America's most haunted neighborhoods at night
- Travel in vintage style aboard a covered mule-drawn carriage
- Listen to New Orleans history and ghost stories from an entertaining guide
- Pass by some of the oldest and most legendary bars and mansions in the French Quarter
- Small-group tour limited to eight people for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Meet at the Red Umbrella at Jackson Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All tour participants must arrive 15 minutes early to the boarding location. Late arrivals will miss the tour and not be provided with a second opportunity to ride or a refund.
- This tour activity is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather such as flooding or lightning.
- Tours operate in favorable weather conditions, including rain. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Tickets prices apply to each passenger onboard the carriage, with the exception of infants or toddlers up to 4 years of age. All infants and toddlers must remain in the lap of their parent or guardian throughout the carriage tour.
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Carriages
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "I recommend arriving early and communicating well if you go with a family or small group as coordinators do not make attempts to seat groups together unless requested." See review
- "The tour started late and ended early and the tour was not worth the price." See review
- "If you are a regular visitor in the city, I’m not sure it’s worth the cost." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews