Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the High Line, in New York's Meatpacking District, on a walking tour
- See the park's murals and public art, and visit the Hudson Yards development
- Easily fit the tour in your itinerary, since you're done in about an hour
- Cover more ground in less time, as you go from 14th Street to 34th Street
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff