- Beginner-friendly class 1 river rafting is safe and fun for the whole family
- Great opportunities for Sonoran Desert wildlife and bird watching
- Guided raft tour with paddles, life jackets and dry bags provided
- Morning and afternoon departure times make it easy to fit this tour into your schedule
Departure & Return
* Look for signs for the Canal/Hawes Park & Ride. * Two entrances into lot: one at the light at N Power Rd and E Preston St and one 0.1 miles north on Power Rd. * Look for the REI van towards the north end of the lot. Please arrive early.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum weight of 35 lbs is required
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are a solo traveler and would like to be added on to a pre-formed group for this tour, please mention this upon booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY REI Co-op Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff