Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour tour of Rome’s tucked-away treasures in a chauffeured vintage Fiat 500
- Travel off the beaten path in style
- Discover the ‘7 Hidden Gems of Rome’
- Taste some of the best espresso in the city
- Have your own personal paparazzo to capture your Roman holiday
- Perfect for couples, families or groups of friends
Departure & Return
Meeting point in front of the Hotel Palazzo Manfredi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Not suitable for passengers weighting MORE than 100 Kg.
- Infant seats are NOT available on request if advised at time of booking
- No safety belts are installed in the back seats of the cars
- No air bags in the car
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome 500 exp.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms