- Street food tasting tour in Rome
- Sample some of the Eternal City's favorite street food staples
- Try suppli, pizza, pastries, and seasonal produce
- Do some sightseeing in Rome as you walk from tasting to tasting
Departure & Return
PLEASE meet your guide at Piazza Campo dei Fiori under the statue of Giordano Bruno in the middle of square. The guide will be holding a sign written " STREET FOOD TOUR".
What To Expect
Next, head for the Jewish Ghetto and Theatre of Pompey to see remains of ancient Roman structures as well as Rome's synagogue. Taste some of Rome's best pizza, as well as suppli—a traditional street food made by frying a ball of rice with tomatoes and mozzarella at its center.
Continue to the area known as Torre di Largo Argentina, where Julius Caesar was assassinated. Visit a nearby family-run gelateria to eat some of the city's best gelato. Hear how gelato is made from the shop's owner.
Choose to take this tour either at lunch or dinner time, as it is an ideal way to do some sightseeing while having a light meal as you make your way through the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Please note in the evenings the local market is closed.
- This tour CAN accommodate vegetarians (not vegans). Please advise at time of booking.
- This tour does NOT accommodate vegans, gluten or dairy-free diets.
- If you are allergic to nuts, please, be aware of the risk of cross contamination.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a great tour to do on one of your first days so that you get to know the area and get the reccommendations of all the great places to eat." See review
- "Come hungry, all of the sites we visited were very generous with their samples!" See review
- "Book this tour and I hope you get Simone if you’re doing the English tour!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews