- Go on a mysterious journey in St. Louis through the Lemp neighborhood
- A paranormal investigator tells you stories of the cursed Lemp family
- Make stops at Lemp Mansion and three Lemp Brewery creepy basements
- A nighttime tour time lets you experience all the spookiness in the dark
Departure & Return
Tours meet in our first floor Lemp Brewery Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a walking tour with some stairs. Not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Louis Paranormal Research Society
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff