Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group evening tour of Tokyo pubs and izakaya restaurants
- Stray from the beaten path and experience Tokyo like a local
- Sample Japanese specialties such as okonomiyaki, sashimi, and yakitori
- Choose to visit pubs in the Shinjuku, Shibuya, or Yotsuya districts
Departure & Return
JR Shibuya Station In front of Hachiko
Address: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Shinjuku 3-chome, 24-3 In front of Shibuya station, famous landmark of Shibuya
Yotsuya 3chome: Metro Marunouchi Line out side of Fire museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is 20 years.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pick n GO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.