Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your local guide in front of the information desk at Shinjuku station's south exit. After meeting your guide, purchase tickets to Mitake station and enjoy train ride up to the brewery learning about Tokyo and Japan with your local guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 20 years (the legal age for drinking in Japan is 20 years old)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable foot wear is recommended.
- The Tama valley is slightly cooler than central Tokyo so weather appropriate clothing is recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The brewery is located an 80 minute train ride from Shinjuku. Enjoy this time with your guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Memories
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms